While your Lennox® furnace can’t chat with you, it possesses a procedure to communicate a furnace error.
Its control panel has a set of LED lights that can display a fault code. Depending on the fault, your heater might show continuous or flashing lights.
Though there are certain elementary heating adjustments you can do on your own, many repairs are best taken care of by the professionals. When your furnace refuses to turn on or give warm air, contact Lanz Furnace and Fireplace at 608-291-3606 for skilled furnace repair in Monroe.
Our technicians will quickly identify and take care of the breakdown, even if you don’t own a Lennox heating system. We can service whichever types or configuration—and get the warmth reintroduced to your house fast.
What Does the Flickering Light on My Furnace Mean?
Your heating system uses lights to flash code when it isn’t working right. It also works this system to tell you it’s heating like it should.
Correct heating consists of:
- Simultaneous slow flash—heater heating properly.
- Both lights flash fast—heating system is beginning to call for heat.
If you notice a lone light flashing slowly and the other flashing fast, your heater may have a low flame signal. This can happen even when your heater is working properly. It signifies the flame sensing rod could be dirty or in the bad location on the burner. Reach out to us at 608-291-3606 for assistance.
Here are a few other of the most routine errors for Lennox heating systems.
Furnace Refuses to Turn On
Here are a few of the light patterns you may observe when your heater won’t turn on or keep operating. The majority of these issues have to be fixed by a professional, such as one from Lanz Furnace and Fireplace.
- Both LED lights aren’t lit. This signifies your HVAC system might not have power. Find the breaker box to ensure the furnace fuse is not tripped. You should reset the fuse if it is in the “off” spot. If it promptly trips after you reset it, don’t touch the breaker and get in touch with us us at 608-291-3606.
- An individual light is unchanging and the other is flashing slowly. This implies the flame rollout switch is likely not working right. The component is an essential safety guard that aids in preventing fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t attempt to repair this problem yourself.
- A single light is blinking quickly and the other is flickering slowly. This often indicates power polarity has been inverted. Your heating system may have a wiring problem that calls for expert aid from Lanz Furnace and Fireplace.
- All lights are blinking slowly. This indicates your heater’s blower motor possibly isn’t operating. This part sends heated air from the HVAC system into your space. We can aid in pinpointing what’s causing a problem with this piece.
- One light is blinking slowly and the other is flashing quickly. This means your heater might have low voltage or a short circuit. Contact our experts at 608-291-3606 for support.
- One light is flashing on, on, off while the other flashes on, off, on. This signifies there may be trouble with your heating system’s motherboard or wiring. Lanz Furnace and Fireplace can determine the error and handle it.
- The duo of lights are using alternate slow flashes. This signifies your heater may have a flame failure. There might be a problem with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Reach out to us at 608-291-3606 for assistance.
- A single light blinks slowly while the other remains continuous. This typically indicates your HVAC system’s limit switch is not working. The switch prevents your HVAC equipment from overheating. Call the specialists at Lanz Furnace and Fireplace for support.
Heating System Blower Works But No Warmth
Here’s what may be broken when you observe your heating system’s blower fan on, but you aren’t gaining any warm air.
- Both lights display every other rapid blinks. This means your furnace ignitor might be broken. This piece kindles fuel in your furnace to create heat and should be repaired by a specialist from Lanz Furnace and Fireplace.
Depend on Us for Skilled Furnace Repair
When you need to get your heater repaired quickly, trust the technicians at Lanz Furnace and Fireplace. Our technicians will repair the fault without delay and have your space feeling relaxing again in no time. Reach out to us at 608-291-3606 or contact us online to schedule an appointment today.