While your Lennox® HVAC equipment isn’t able to chat with you, it possesses a procedure to communicate a furnace error.
Its motherboard has a set of LED lights that can share a fault code. Based on the failure, your furnace may display continuous or flashing lights.
While there are some elementary furnace adjustments you can take care of yourself, many fixes are best taken care of by the professionals. When your furnace refuses to turn on or deliver heat, reach out to Lanz Furnace and Fireplace at 608-291-3606 for skilled furnace repair in Monroe.
Our technicians will quickly detect and repair the breakdown, even if you don’t own a Lennox heater. We can service all brands or models—and get the heat reintroduced to your house quickly.
What Does the Blinking Light on My Furnace Mean?
Your furnace relies on lights to flash code when it is malfunctioning. It also engages these lights to let you know it’s operating properly.
Correct heating includes:
- Simultaneous slow flash—furnace running properly.
- Both lights flash fast—furnace is initiating the call for heat.
If you realize that a lone light flashing slowly and the other flashing quickly, your furnace could have a low flame signal. This can occur even when your heating system is heating properly. It means the flame sensing rod might have buildup or in the incorrect area on the burner. Call us at 608-291-3606 for assistance.
Here are some of the most typical faults for Lennox heaters.
Heater Refuses to Turn On
Here are some of the light patterns you may observe when your heating system refuses to or keep heating. Most of these errors have to be fixed by a technician, like one from Lanz Furnace and Fireplace.
- Both LED lights are extinguished. This means your heating system might not be receiving power. Look at the breaker box to ensure the furnace fuse is not flipped. Attempt to reset the fuse if it’s in the “off” area. If it promptly turns off after a subsequent reset, don’t touch the breaker and call us at 608-291-3606.
- One light is unchanging and the other is flashing slowly. This signifies the flame rollout switch is possibly not working right. The part is an essential safety guard that helps in avoiding fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t seek to handle this malfunction on your own.
- An individual light is blinking quickly and the other is flashing slowly. This likely signifies power polarity has been inverted. Your heating system may have a wiring issue that calls for professional aid from Lanz Furnace and Fireplace.
- All lights are flashing slowly. This means your heating system’s blower motor probably isn’t running. This piece sends hot air from the furnace into your rooms. We can help in determining what’s causing an issue with this part.
- An individual light is blinking slowly and the other is flashing rapidly. This means your heating system might have insufficient voltage or a short circuit. Get in touch with our specialists at 608-291-3606 for support.
- One light is flickering on, on, off while the other flickers on, off, on. This signifies there might be a fault with your heating system’s motherboard or wiring. Lanz Furnace and Fireplace can pinpoint the error and fix it.
- Both lights show alternate slow blinks. This signifies your HVAC equipment possibly has a flame problem. There might be an issue with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Contact us at 608-291-3606 for help.
- An individual light flashes slowly while the other is steady. This usually signifies your HVAC equipment’s limit switch is not working. The switch prevents your heating system from becoming too warm. Get in touch with the specialists at Lanz Furnace and Fireplace for help.
Heating System Blower Works But No Warmth
Here’s what could be broken when you observe your heating equipment’s blower fan working, but you aren’t gaining any warmth.
- Both lights are giving alternate rapid flashes. This signifies your furnace ignitor could not be in working order. This component ignites fuel in your heating system to make warm air and should be serviced by an expert from Lanz Furnace and Fireplace.
Turn to Us for Skilled Furnace Repair
When you need to have your heating system repaired without delay, depend on the professionals at Lanz Furnace and Fireplace. Our techs will take care of the error without delay and have your rooms feeling cozy again soon. Get in touch with us at 608-291-3606 or contact us online to request an appointment now.