Don’t begin your summer without a scheduled air conditioner tune-up from a Lanz Furnace and Fireplace professional. We often forget about HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of urgency, but regular air conditioner tune-ups can help your system operate, keeping you cozy and cool throughout the summer. These annual services do more than just keep you comfortable, too – they are also critical for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Tune-ups keep your air conditioner working as effectively as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfy. Air conditioners are investments that need to routinely be maintained, just like any other investment, to ensure that you are obtaining maximum benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These hot days in Monroe are the worst time for an air conditioner to fail. With regular system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about failures or maintenance in the middle of the summer heat. Our technicians can find warnings and reveal issues for your air conditioner and notify you long before any issues occur.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is operating at its best, you could see a drop in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be leveled for your air conditioner to be working accurately. Too little refrigerant can cause extra wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will change how your air cools. Experts will always look at these levels during an air conditioner maintenance and adjust things appropriately.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be exchanged according to the manufacturer’s suggestions, so the cleanliness of your filters will always be inspected during a service visit. Dirty filters force your air conditioner to work harder than it has to and can also force the air in your home to look and feel unclean.
- Coil check – Our professionals will inspect that no dust or other particles have gathered on the outside or indoor coils of your system. This dust can make air conditioners to use more energy than necessary and is important to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our professionals will guarantee that all moving parts of the air conditioner are running cohesively together.
Our experts at Lanz Furnace and Fireplace in Monroe provide top-notch and outstanding air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a check-up or a full-on replacement. They are more than willing to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any hour via 608-291-3606.