Is this year the year of a brand-new, high-efficiency Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new HVAC installation is an outstanding investment. When you take time to find the right make and model, it’s an investment you’ll benefit from for years to come
As your trusted team of heating specialists, Lanz Furnace and Fireplace boasts a reputation for expert furnace installation in Monroe. We use our vast expertise to help you find brands and features that offer improved performance. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see bigger, better savings! But act fast, since this offer is only available until February 2, 2024. Take a look at a few of the details below and call 608-291-3606 when you’re ready to request your free 2024 furnace quote!
Understanding What Furnace Replacement Costs
As with any utility system, it’s worth the time to consider anything that impacts the total cost of a new furnace. Here are a few things that influence what a new furnace might cost:
- Size of the Furnace: Large or multistory homes often need a more powerful furnace to evenly heat the entire property. A certified HVAC professional knows how to determine the best size furnace based on your personal heating needs.
- How much energy it uses: Highly efficient furnaces use the least amount of power needed to produce enough heat, limiting energy use with no loss in comfort. Higher performance means higher cost, but lower energy use means smaller monthly bills. You’d be surprised how much that could be!
- Features: Furnaces with newer features like compatibility with smart thermostats are usually a little more expensive up front. Don’t forget, however, that such additions can make managing your HVAC system much simpler.
The core idea is that installing a new furnace is not just about the up-front cost – considering lifetime costs is equally as useful. Finally, you shouldn’t wait until your current furnace is on its last leg. Proper timing of furnace replacement ensures you don’t pay unnecessary repair costs for the older, less efficient model.
Upgrading Your Furnace: Benefits of Making the Switch
Upgrading to a new furnace can deliver so much more for you and your home than just a steady supply of heat. High efficiency equipment can offer other benefits including:
- Efficient energy use translates to lower monthly utility bills: Modern furnaces are designed with strict energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- Better performance with features like variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors can fine-tine their performance to use minimal energy for the set temperature.
- Smart home accessories compatibility: Newer furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like modern thermostats, providing new ways to manage your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Enhanced indoor air quality with better filter designs: The better your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality will be. Air quality is just as relevant to a complete sense of comfort, and filters reduce mold spores or pollutants.
Start 2024 Off Right with a New Furnace from Lanz Furnace and Fireplace
Upgrading your home’s comfort and efficiency is easier than it used to be. With some assistance from Lanz Furnace and Fireplace, all you’ll have to do is let us know what you need from your furnace. Our team of skilled technicians will use every tool at their disposal to find and set you up with a model that meets those needs.
Ready to start the new year on a more comfortable note? Request your free quote for new furnace installation today, and don’t forget to take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.